Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 450 Square inch total cooking area. 300 Square inch primary cooking area, enough to grill 17 burgers at once. 150 Square inch warming rack
- 27,000 Total BTU’s of cooking heat. 3 Stainless steel tube burners with integrated ignition, 9,000 BTU’s each. Porcelain coated steel cooking grid.
- Porcelain coated heat plates for even heat distribution. Chrome-plated steel warming rack. 2 Spacious side shelves.
- Porcelain enamel steel lid and bottom bowl. Product measures approximately 41.9’’ H x 22.75’’ W x 51.3’’ L. Carton measures approximately 17.32’’ H x 18.11’’ W x 27.56’’ L.
- Weighs approximately 36.4 lbs. (43 lbs. in the box). Fueled by a 20 lb. propane tank and propane sold separately. The grill is fueled by propane (LP) and is not convertible to natural gas (NG)
More Grills To Choose From
- Unique Folding Design – Saves space and is super easy to set up! Forget screws and tools – simply unfold the legs on both sides, and you’ll have a stable, lightweight, and portable bbq grill ready, right in front of you. The ultimate cookout experience, anywhere and anytime!
- Large Cooking Area – With a surface of over 166 sq. inches, you’ll easily be able to grill for a party of four or more, while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently! Grill your meat and your vegetables at the same time – plenty of room!
- Sturdy Stainless Steel – Rest easy knowing you’re grilling on a food-grade stainless steel cooking grill. It’s durable, won’t rust, and can even be cleaned in the dishwasher. The grill plate is supported by a sturdy heat-resistant frame that also features side air vents to get your charcoal burning better.
- Boasts the GS4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Glamorizer Bars, and grease Management system
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates
- 529 Square inches of cooking space over three burners. Left Table down width - 42 inches
- Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle, invented by Weber’s founder, and loved around the world. Its ultra-durable, porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, while the damperseasily adjust for precise temperature control. With a One-Touch cleaning system for easy cleanup after a long day of grilling, the Original Kettle will always be the grill built for everyone
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup.Removable, aluminum ash catcher
Last update on 2022-06-28 at 06:16 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API