Getting yourself a new gas grill can be exciting but as well as a real challenge. There are numerous brand names each one supplying many products. Spending a bit of time identifying the most suitable gas barbecue grill for your requirements will make sure of years of grilling excitement !
- Spacious Cooking Space: 738 sq. in. cooking space in total, including 566 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and 172 sq. in. porcelain-enameled steel wire warming rack that accommodate about 18 hamburgers simultaneously.
- Strong Performance: This stylish gas grill has 4 main burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (14,000 BTU), an infrared rear burner (10,000 BTU) and a lidded side burner (10,000 BTU). 7 high power burners deliver a total of 74,000 BTU output.
- Rotisserie Kit with Motor: Slow-roast a crispy brown whole chicken but juicy and tender meat inside by the strong power of infrared rear burner for high-heat searing or slow spit roasting, which offers added and unparalleled versatility during cookouts.
- 425 square inches of primary cooking space over porcelain-coated cast iron grates which offer superior heat retention and rust resistance. Also features a 130 square inch swing-away warming rack ideal for sides and buns
- Exclusive stainless-steel finish for increased style and durability; simplified design with standardized hardware for quick and easy assembly; cart design offers convenient LP tank storage capabilities
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner startups at the push of a button; Porcelain-coated grease pan can be removed for easy cleaning; Chef's Delite accessory tray included for greater grilling versatility
- Dimensions: 24.1" D x 51.2" W x 43.5" H | Weight: 80 lbs
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming | 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- High Output: This durable 6-burner gas grill generates 71,000 BTU in total including 5 individually controlled tubular burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (12,000 BTU) and a side burner (9,000 BTU) to achieve high performance.
- Spacious Cooking Area: Consists of primary cooking area – 602 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and secondary cooking space – 193 sq. in. warming rack, offering a total of 795 sq. in. cooking area that serves to a large gathering.
- Sear Burner & Side Burner: U-shape sear burner at the right side generates 12,000 BTU to provide strong performance for quick grilling; lidded side burner offering 9,000 BTU is ideal for preparing side dishes or soups.
- Product measures approximately 49.75'' H x 28'' W x 64'' L Carton measures approximately 14.96'' H x 24.8'' W x 41.34'' L Weighs approximately 89.5 lbs. (102.7 lbs. in the box) Model# GBC1793W
- Your purchase includes One Weber Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill in Black color
- Grill dimensions: Lid Open - 57"H x 48"W x 26"D. Lid Closed - 44.5"H x 48"W x 27"D. Each cooking grate is 10.16” x 17.5", for a combined measurement of approximately 20.32" x 17.5"
- Propane gas grill works with Standard 20 lb LP tank.
- Dual-lined roll-top hood with seamless welded edges
- GS regulator included with NG models
- Full-length stainless steel handle
Last update on 2022-01-23 at 17:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The following are some areas to consider when searching for a gas bbq grill.
Type Of Gas
Gas barbeque grills normally are designed to use either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). Most compact and smaller sized cart type barbecues are available in propane only whilst more substantial barbecues or buit-in versions can be bought either configuration. Natural gas is a good choice if your house has already been set up for it and you have an outdoor connection already in place. Propane is a better choice for portability for example if you intend to take your barbecue to the cabin or camp site.
Number Of Burners
Smaller-sized gas grills most often have 2-3 primary burners. Mid size to large grills can be bought with 4 , 5 or half a dozen burners. Need to cook food for a more substantial group ? Many barbecues are even obtainable with up to as much as 8 burners!
The most current units give even more amenities such as infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners offer increased cooking space.
A gas barbeque grill should certainly provide you with quite a few years of cooking fun for you and your family members. Try to look for brand names which offer a lot longer warranty duration and which will stand behind their products in the instance of any concerns.
Use the information supplied to examine the many makes and models for sale. This will help you select the best gas barbecue to meet your needs and price range.