Getting yourself a new gas grill can be exciting but as well as a real challenge. There are numerous brand names each one supplying many products. Spending a bit of time identifying the most suitable gas barbecue grill for your requirements will make sure of years of grilling excitement !
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- 4 Stainless steel burners
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input
- 4 burners at 12,000BTU each
- Total primary BTU is 48,000
- Side burner is 12,000BTU
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Porcelain coated cast-iron grates are rust-resistant and made to last
Last update on 2021-04-16 at 00:22 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The following are some areas to consider when searching for a gas bbq grill.
Type Of Gas
Gas barbeque grills normally are designed to use either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). Most compact and smaller sized cart type barbecues are available in propane only whilst more substantial barbecues or buit-in versions can be bought either configuration. Natural gas is a good choice if your house has already been set up for it and you have an outdoor connection already in place. Propane is a better choice for portability for example if you intend to take your barbecue to the cabin or camp site.
Number Of Burners
Smaller-sized gas grills most often have 2-3 primary burners. Mid size to large grills can be bought with 4 , 5 or half a dozen burners. Need to cook food for a more substantial group ? Many barbecues are even obtainable with up to as much as 8 burners!
The most current units give even more amenities such as infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners offer increased cooking space.
A gas barbeque grill should certainly provide you with quite a few years of cooking fun for you and your family members. Try to look for brand names which offer a lot longer warranty duration and which will stand behind their products in the instance of any concerns.
Use the information supplied to examine the many makes and models for sale. This will help you select the best gas barbecue to meet your needs and price range.