Getting yourself a new gas grill can be exciting but as well as a real challenge. There are numerous brand names each one supplying many products. Spending a bit of time identifying the most suitable gas barbecue grill for your requirements will make sure of years of grilling excitement !
- Runs on gasoline, helps you spend less on energy and save more on your bills
- 5 Sq. ft. cooking area allows you to cook for a group of friends or family in a single go
- With 17.58 kW cooking power, it offers the ultimate grilling experience
- Dimensions: 24.1" D x 51.2" W x 43.5" H | Weight: 80 lbs
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming | 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- 160-SQUARE-INCH PORCELAIN ENAMELED COOKING GRATE: 160-square-inches of porcelain enameled grates give you a spacious cooking surface is able accommodate lots of food at one time while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently.
- 5, 500 BTU BURNER: Features a 5, 500 BTU burner, a twist to start electric ignition and precision temperature gauge to give you the ultimate temperature control.
- COMPACT ENOUGH TO TAKE ANYWHERE: The grill measures 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches and with stand. The grill weighs only 17 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
Last update on 2022-09-25 at 09:53 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The following are some areas to consider when searching for a gas bbq grill.
Type Of Gas
Gas barbeque grills normally are designed to use either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). Most compact and smaller sized cart type barbecues are available in propane only whilst more substantial barbecues or buit-in versions can be bought either configuration. Natural gas is a good choice if your house has already been set up for it and you have an outdoor connection already in place. Propane is a better choice for portability for example if you intend to take your barbecue to the cabin or camp site.
Number Of Burners
Smaller-sized gas grills most often have 2-3 primary burners. Mid size to large grills can be bought with 4 , 5 or half a dozen burners. Need to cook food for a more substantial group ? Many barbecues are even obtainable with up to as much as 8 burners!
The most current units give even more amenities such as infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners offer increased cooking space.
A gas barbeque grill should certainly provide you with quite a few years of cooking fun for you and your family members. Try to look for brand names which offer a lot longer warranty duration and which will stand behind their products in the instance of any concerns.
Use the information supplied to examine the many makes and models for sale. This will help you select the best gas barbecue to meet your needs and price range.