Getting yourself a new gas grill can be exciting but as well as a real challenge. There are numerous brand names each one supplying many products. Spending a bit of time identifying the most suitable gas barbecue grill for your requirements will make sure of years of grilling excitement !
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with porcelain-coated grates
- Stainless steel lid and UFC provide stylish durability, and features a lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control
- 5 stainless steel tube burners (10,000 BTU each), plus sear burner (12,000 BTU) and lidded side burner (9,000 BTU); Total 71,000 BTU cooking power achieves even heat and juicy flavor
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates and warming rack offer a total of 797 square inches cooking area, which is consisted of a primary cooking area of 598 square Inches and a secondary cooking area of 199 square inches
- Heavy duty full stainless steel double-layer lid for heat retaining; Built-in thermometer ensures accurate grilling zone temperature measurement
- COOKING POWER: Four 11, 000 BTU burners provide a total 44, 000 BTUs of cooking power
- COOKING SPACE: The grill is equipped with 443 square inch of cooking space with an additional 167 square inch warming rack
- CAST IRON GRATES: Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates are great for retaining heat
- Your purchase includes One Weber Spirit E-210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill. Cover is not included | Assembly required
- Grill dimensions: Lid Open – 63" H x 50" W x 32" D | Lid Closed – 45.5" H x 50" W x 24" D | Primary cooking area – 360 square inches | Warming rack area – 90 square inches | Total cooking area – 450 square inches/20.4” W x 17.5” D | Weight – 113.8
- Heavy-duty caster wheels for easily moving your grill on grass or a patio
Last update on 2020-07-05 at 12:36 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The following are some areas to consider when searching for a gas bbq grill.
Type Of Gas
Gas barbeque grills normally are designed to use either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). Most compact and smaller sized cart type barbecues are available in propane only whilst more substantial barbecues or buit-in versions can be bought either configuration. Natural gas is a good choice if your house has already been set up for it and you have an outdoor connection already in place. Propane is a better choice for portability for example if you intend to take your barbecue to the cabin or camp site.
Number Of Burners
Smaller-sized gas grills most often have 2-3 primary burners. Mid size to large grills can be bought with 4 , 5 or half a dozen burners. Need to cook food for a more substantial group ? Many barbecues are even obtainable with up to as much as 8 burners!
The most current units give even more amenities such as infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners offer increased cooking space.
A gas barbeque grill should certainly provide you with quite a few years of cooking fun for you and your family members. Try to look for brand names which offer a lot longer warranty duration and which will stand behind their products in the instance of any concerns.
Use the information supplied to examine the many makes and models for sale. This will help you select the best gas barbecue to meet your needs and price range.