Getting yourself a new gas grill can be exciting but as well as a real challenge. There are numerous brand names each one supplying many products. Spending a bit of time identifying the most suitable gas barbecue grill for your requirements will make sure of years of grilling excitement !
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Exclusive stainless steel finish for increased style and durability
- TRU-Infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks juicier food
- 450-square-inches of primary cooking space is great for most cookouts
- Portable gas grill with 145-square-inch grilling area and foldaway legs
- Cooks 8 burgers, 8 steaks, 6 to 10 chicken breasts, or 4 pounds of fish
- Powerful 5,500 BTU stainless-steel burner and even-heating porcelain-enameled grate
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with porcelain-coated grates
- Stainless steel lid and UFC provide stylish durability, and features a lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control
- 【Upgraded Material】- New special fade resistant fabric with vinyl coating, water repellent processed, the new material exhibits superior colorfastness, resists UV, repels rain, resists tears and cold cracking, durable and long-lasting, gives your grill all year round protection against sun, rain, snow, hail, wind, dust, dirt and etc.
- 【Handles and Straps】- Durable fabric handles at two sides for easy fitting and removal effortlessly in seconds. Handles can also be used for hanging and storage. Convenient heavy duty 1.5" wide fastening straps keep cover securely fastened and prevent cover from slipping or blowing off
- 【Covered Air Vents】- Wide covered mesh vents at both sides for air circulation to let moisture escape, the air circulation can also prevent your cover from blowing away by high winds
- One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box. Dimensions - lid closed (inches): 14.5H x 27W x 16.5D inches
- Hose connection- 3/8" female flare x 3/8" male flare quick connect/disconnect. Quick connector - 3/8" female pipe thread (NPT)x 3/8'' female flare quick connect/disconnect to male
- 24 Feet flexible hose used to connect Natural Gas or LP appliances to an existing low pressure supply. 50000 BTU/hour flow capacity
- Functions effectively with natural or LP gas, unites LP grills, natural gas grills and RVs to permanent fuel sources
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- Perfect size for hosting a BBQ or everyday family grilling; Main burners: BTU-per-hour input 32,000
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates retain even heat for the best tasting food
Last update on 2020-01-27 at 22:06 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The following are some areas to consider when searching for a gas bbq grill.
Type Of Gas
Gas barbeque grills normally are designed to use either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). Most compact and smaller sized cart type barbecues are available in propane only whilst more substantial barbecues or buit-in versions can be bought either configuration. Natural gas is a good choice if your house has already been set up for it and you have an outdoor connection already in place. Propane is a better choice for portability for example if you intend to take your barbecue to the cabin or camp site.
Number Of Burners
Smaller-sized gas grills most often have 2-3 primary burners. Mid size to large grills can be bought with 4 , 5 or half a dozen burners. Need to cook food for a more substantial group ? Many barbecues are even obtainable with up to as much as 8 burners!
The most current units give even more amenities such as infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners offer increased cooking space.
A gas barbeque grill should certainly provide you with quite a few years of cooking fun for you and your family members. Try to look for brand names which offer a lot longer warranty duration and which will stand behind their products in the instance of any concerns.
Use the information supplied to examine the many makes and models for sale. This will help you select the best gas barbecue to meet your needs and price range.