Getting yourself a new gas grill can be exciting but as well as a real challenge. There are numerous brand names each one supplying many products. Spending a bit of time identifying the most suitable gas barbecue grill for your requirements will make sure of years of grilling excitement !
- Spacious Cooking Space: 738 sq. in. cooking space in total, including 566 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and 172 sq. in. porcelain-enameled steel wire warming rack that accommodate about 18 hamburgers simultaneously.
- Strong Performance: This stylish gas grill has 4 main burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (14,000 BTU), an infrared rear burner (10,000 BTU) and a lidded side burner (10,000 BTU). 7 high power burners deliver a total of 74,000 BTU output.
- Rotisserie Kit with Motor: Slow-roast a crispy brown whole chicken but juicy and tender meat inside by the strong power of infrared rear burner for high-heat searing or slow spit roasting, which offers added and unparalleled versatility during cookouts.
- 4 BURNER GAS BBQ: Cook up to approximately 40 burgers on a total cooking surface of 593 square inches. Primary cooking surface of 425 square inches plus 168 square inches of secondary cooking surface.
- BURNER OUTPUT: 4 main burners made of stainless-steel tube. Each carries 10,000 BTU. Includes one 12,000 BTU side burner. Total BTU is 52,000.
- STYLISH: Black with copper accent knobs and handles provide a stylish touch
- Dual-lined roll-top hood with seamless welded edges
- GS regulator included with NG models
- Full-length stainless steel handle
- Spacious Cooking Surface & High Output: 969 sq. in. porcelain-enameled steel wire cooking grates are with food-grade treatment, and 8 stainless steel tube burners deliver 13,000 BTU each totaling 104,000 BTU cooking power.
- Dual Systems: Two gas supporting systems create individually controlled grilling zones. Two individual electronic ignition systems offer reliable spark at every push.
- Easy Cleanup: Draw-out grease drip tray and removable grease collection cup on two different grease management systems make cleaning easier.
- High Output: This durable 6-burner gas grill generates 71,000 BTU in total including 5 individually controlled tubular burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (12,000 BTU) and a side burner (9,000 BTU) to achieve high performance.
- Spacious Cooking Area: Consists of primary cooking area – 602 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and secondary cooking space – 193 sq. in. warming rack, offering a total of 795 sq. in. cooking area that serves to a large gathering.
- Sear Burner & Side Burner: U-shape sear burner at the right side generates 12,000 BTU to provide strong performance for quick grilling; lidded side burner offering 9,000 BTU is ideal for preparing side dishes or soups.
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- GS4 high performance grilling system featuring infinity ignition, high-performance burners, stainless steel flavorizer bars and a grease management system
- 4 stainless steel high-performance burners, 1 side burner and 1 sear station burner deliver up to 69,000 BTUs of combined output
- Bull Stainless Steel Angus 4 Burner Natural Gas Grill W/Rotisserie
- Back Burner This grill is made of 16 gauge 304 stainless steel
- This product is made in China
- 3 BURNER GAS BBQ: Cook up to approximately 33 burgers on a total cooking surface of 512 Square inches. 381 Square inches of primary cooking surface and 131 square inches of secondary cooking surface
- VERSATILE: Easy to use folding side shelves make it easy to store or position grill; side shelves create an easy to use cook and prep space on any size patio
- BURNER OUTPUT: 3 main burners made of stainless-steel, each carry 10,000 BTU for a total BTU of 30,000
Last update on 2021-10-19 at 11:55 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The following are some areas to consider when searching for a gas bbq grill.
Type Of Gas
Gas barbeque grills normally are designed to use either liquid propane ( LP ) or natural gas ( NG ). Most compact and smaller sized cart type barbecues are available in propane only whilst more substantial barbecues or buit-in versions can be bought either configuration. Natural gas is a good choice if your house has already been set up for it and you have an outdoor connection already in place. Propane is a better choice for portability for example if you intend to take your barbecue to the cabin or camp site.
Number Of Burners
Smaller-sized gas grills most often have 2-3 primary burners. Mid size to large grills can be bought with 4 , 5 or half a dozen burners. Need to cook food for a more substantial group ? Many barbecues are even obtainable with up to as much as 8 burners!
The most current units give even more amenities such as infrared burners and rotisserie to cook meats with more even heating. Side burners offer increased cooking space.
A gas barbeque grill should certainly provide you with quite a few years of cooking fun for you and your family members. Try to look for brand names which offer a lot longer warranty duration and which will stand behind their products in the instance of any concerns.
Use the information supplied to examine the many makes and models for sale. This will help you select the best gas barbecue to meet your needs and price range.